CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome Home Daddy!






Daddy has been gone a lot lately.....like 23 days straight! Ok he came home for 24 hours in that time, but that doesn't count. It has been really hard on our little family. REALLY hard! We had him home for 5 days now...WOW! We spent time just playing with the kids and I got ONE date in. There is so much to do and so little time. Oh well....we made the best of it. He leaves again tomorrow and we will miss him terribly! The kids love to have him play football with them when he comes in town. I had so much fun just watching and taking pics. They just love their Daddy! He is such a great daddy and the boyz just adore him. Even baby got some quality daddy time.....say ahhhhhhh! Good Luck on your next trip...you will be missed. Love us

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun to have daddy around for a few days atleast! Hang in there Sheena, and know that I love you. You are a amazing woman and always smiling and on the go, sometimes I don't know how you do it.

Leanne said...

Wow, I would've never guessed your husband was gone that much, you still do so much with your kids, and have such a great attitude that is so inspiring!

Courtney said...

Sheena,
Hello! You are so darling! I love your blog, and your kids are so cute! I was wondering if you still take pictures?? I am going to be in town Oct.16-20. Maybe we could get together? I desperately need pictures of little Trevyn and Breya. Let me know what you think? My email is courtneyfab@hotmail.com