CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Photo Shoot






Another amazing photo shoot. This is my kids Halloween costumes for this year. Don't they look great! I did a mini shoot with Lauriann and the pixs turned out perfect. This was baby's nine month pixs....."don't mess with me or you will have to deal with my brothers!" Oh and the little cheer outfit was borrowed from a friend that had her mother make it for her baby like 8 years ago. Funny huh! It fit her perfect! I mean I have to start baby now....it is inevitable that she will be a cheerleader. Go Vikings!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Sheena! You can definately tell that your family will be full of school spirit!

Leanne said...

So cute! Yes you can add me to your link, I already added you to mine, I love looking at your blog, you motivate me to have more fun with my kids.:)

The Cook's said...

oh my heck the cutest EVER!!! Love it!!! Way cute kids!!! Hey and my sister said she saw you, how fun.

Emily said...

I love the pictures! I love the color! So cute!

Amanda&Wade said...

hey I am making my blog private! If you would like an invite email me your email address: mandizoll@yahoo.com