CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

PG Vikings Football





We love going to the PG High Football games. My boyz just love running around playing football on the hill and going to the snack shop. I love showing off little missy in her cheerleading outfit! She is in training you know. I have all the high school girls stopping me and saying how cute my baby is. Well I know that! My cute mother-in-law comes and helps me out with the kids and she loves watching the game too. So we make it to the half time show, which is my favorite part, to watch Jacky dance and Bronte cheer! They are so good and I love watching them perform. But we are also there to support our Harding Boyz...they are great football players. My boyz want to be #3 and #32 now. Ha Ha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get that cheer outfit? My kids love going to the local football games too! I don't mind until it starts to get cold!!

Amanda&Wade said...

Sheena! Yes I LOVE being a mom... it is seriously amazing.. I just can't wait to have more.

Okay, that cheer uniform is the CUTEST! Where did you get that! How stinkin adorable :)

PS. can I link your page? I hate having to search for it! hehe!

Leanne said...

Training starts earlier now for EVERYTHING our kids do,:) so way to be on top of it:)! That outfit is sooo cute!

Natalie said...

She looks adorable! I guess it's never to early for anything. Way to go supporting your home team! You are quite the trooper to hall 3 of them out to the Ballgame! Hang in there!

Lauriann said...

Sheena, I've posted your Halloween photos and they are sooo cute!
Can't wait to get them to you.

http://lauriannwakefield.typepad.com/lauriann_wakefield_photob/2008/10/go-vikings.html