CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

3rd Place Football Throw



Wow...that is so cool! Big brother was in a Football competition today and took 3rd in the throwing contest. All the kids in his age division had to see how far they could throw the football.....and he was the third farthest out of the whole group. Great job buddy! I wasn't there to see it, but he came home with his trophy.....so excited to show me. Wanted to call daddy right away. So if your out there..."Daddy, look at my trophy, isn't it so awesome!!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big!!! Way to go with the trophy!!

The Brockbanks said...

Where did you get that cheer outfit? It is so cute. I love your hair short. Your little guys are darling! I am excited to see you on Wednesday. Tell me you are coming?!

Natalie said...

Congrats on the Big Throw! The trophy is great! He looks so proud!