CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Dayz of School



My boyz first dayz of School! They both got great teachers this year and big brother is in 3rd grade and little bro started kindergarten. WOW! So baby and I have a little quiet morning but I do miss my boyz! I have been walking them to school every morning to get them on a good routine. But now that I feel comfortable sending them without me I still want to go and make sure they get there ok. It does get me up and out in the mornings. They ride their bikes and I jog and push stroller. So much fun!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sheena,

Your boys are darling and growing up on me way to fast. It was soo good to hear from you the other day! I love to hear a familiar voice every now and then. I hope you are doing good and hope you know that I think of you often.

Keep smiling and know that I sure love ya!

Natalie

The Brady's said...

Your kids are so cute! Coy always asks if she can come play with you. We'll have to get together some time!