CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Fairy tales do come true.....


This was one of my funniest photo shoots ever! I had little baby's 6 month photo shoot done in her little Fairy Tale room. I have this amazing talented cute friend from dance class that came to our house and did a mommy & baby photo shoot. Yeah! We had so much fun and the pictures turned out incredible....really look for yourself. I had to post them all! I posted her link on my blog if you would like some memorable pics done.

4 comments:

The Cook's said...

oh my heck those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brady's said...

Hi Sheena... Cute pictures, we just got a blog ourselves... if you want you can check it out, www.bradysbeauties.blogspot.com.

Amanda&Wade said...

Hi Sheena! I don't even know how I got to your blog. I love the pics! What an adorable little thing. Your family is probably the cutest ever! I am so glad I found your blog.
Amanda (Lemke) Zoll

Unknown said...

Sheena, I love those pictures! She is so dang cute in them especially when she is laughing - love it!!!