CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie






Yeah! Loved it! My sis and I got to go to the Premier of Twilight last night. It was so much fun. Thanks to our good friend Mel who reserved two theaters and sold out both, we were able to see it at 7pm. After an extension security check we finally got in our seats....so much drama just for a movie? But it was worth it. We met a bunch of my good friends from the neighborhood and almost knew just about everyone in the theater. It was wild and crazy! Just think of hundreds of moms and teenagers "screaming" when they first showed Edward on the screen.....i was one of them! It was great. I am ready to go see it again if anyone is up for it....ha ha really though. Just for the record...this is the first post I have done so soon after the event...Wow!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sheena, You are great! I have not been bitten by the TWILIGHT bug! My sisters have and they also went and saw the movie and said it was great! Looks like it was quite the party with a lot of screaming woman.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and you enjoy this Holiday Season!

The Brockbanks said...

That looks like fun! I saw it on Saturday. I love the books so I wasn't expecting too much. It was better than I thought. But what is more fun than a movie with friends, sister, coke and popcorn?...love it!!

katie said...

we too, were some of those psychotic midnight showing fans! hehehe :)

i'm glad that you had so much fun! you must have to have posted about it so soon! :)

good!

Leanne said...

LOVED IT! I just commented on Natalie's blog about Facebook.com, Lannie told me about it, I couldn't sign up, cause I'm retarded with computers, so I used her password, and sure enough everyone from our High school, it's fun to see everyone and what their doing, check it out! I think I might have to have my 18 year old brother create me an account.:)He laughed when I asked him.