CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Baby Girl's Nursery

My baby girl's nursery has been a dream I have imagined for a long time now. I wanted a room that was timeless and a place of peace. My fondest memories as a little girl was this Fairy Book my Grandma Thomas used to read to me. I wanted this room to be designed around this book. I took the book and copied the pages to frame on the walls. The theme of this room then became "Fairy tales do come true..."! My sister and I took all my old baby furniture and painted it white....twice. I then started to add old antiques and most of them were my mom's things. Her baby book, doll cribs, books, clothes, ect. This room just started to come together. I had already picked out Aftyn's name and decided to have her middle name after my grandmother...Ruth Adell Thomas. This was the final touch I needed. It was then complete. Aftyn Adell Brown was born. I posted this on what would have been my grandma's 89th birhtday January 28, 2008....5 days after Aftyn's Birthday.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the video! I love the black and white! You are so talented! She is so lucky to have you for a mom! Love and Miss you!